Doe a deer cot duvet set
Sweetest baby Roe deer print duvet set
Irresistible baby deer makes a graphic statement on your littlies snug sleep space. Holly and Jack’s own brand cot linen features the softest percale in 4 classic colours. The typo- trendy toddler sized pillowcase is included in the cot duvet set. Designed and handmade in South Africa.
- Additional information
- Machine wash
- Imported fabric
- Loomed from 100% cotton , our percale baby linen collection is silky smooth to the touch and gentle on young skin.
- Pillowcase has a European end-flap closure
- Digital printing
Our duvet sets are baby friendly; no snaps or buttons to choke on. Our Quilts are expertly stitched by hand and/or with a machined finish for strength. The cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom on the cotton sets and all around the edge on our stretch knit sheets.Most sets either sport a simple edge or an Oxford finish.
- Our cot fitted sheets are made from percale or 100% cotton or polycotton or a cotton/lycra jersey knit for super soft comfort.
- The standard bumper cover is filled with lofty polyester batting and has 18 ties to keep it secure against cot.
- All our cot linen pieces are as safe as we can make them; they feature tucked openings and tie closures so that snaps or buttons can’ t become a choking issue.
- The fabrics we use are high quality natural or blended fabrics that are breathable and adjust to baby’s temperature.
- All fabrics are machine washable on a cool setting.
- We offer both luxury duck down and polyfibre inners for our baby and children’s linen.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed, but avoid ironing directly over the printed image. Iron on the inside of the item to preserve colour and extend the fresh look of a new product.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Bumper ties should always be positioned outside of the crib slats.
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 134 cm long
- Cot fitted sheet fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot quilt: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Duvet cover: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Flat baby pillow and inner: 27 cm wide and 35 cm long
- Toddler cot pillow and inner: 35 cm wide and 52 cm long
- Cot mattresses: 66 cm wide, 130 cm long and 10 cm deep
- Cot duvet inner and duvet cover: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
|Dimensions||127 × 90 cm|
PINK, SKY, WHITE