R5,800.00 – R6,150.00
Contemporary cot with adjustable mattress height
This stylish, contemporary cot has a mid-century modern flavour. It is versatile; add it to any style of decor comfortably. Slim side rails and stylish rounded spindles give this cot a light, airy feel and make it a design favorite. With three adjustable mattress positions the cot offers easy accessibility for mum and dad. Its small footprint also helps utilize space efficiently. And whether you prefer a contemporary colour scheme or classic hues for your baby’s room, the Modbaby cot offers you flexibility from modern grey, to fresh white.
- Additional information
- Rounded spindle mid-century modern inspired design, a versatile style for any modern nursery
- Non toxic finish, Lead free hard-wearing paint
- 3 adjustable mattress heights for ease of management
- Hidden hardware construction
- Made with sustainable South African Meranti and eco- friendly, formaldehyde free compressed wood product;MDF
- Pairs with the Modbaby Changer/Compactum
- Fits a standard large cot mattress 1300 x 660
- The grey colour may vary from the original image on website. Samples may be requested
A contemporary take on an essential nursery piece, our Modbaby cot provides a safe, styish place for your baby to sleep. Featuring clean lines, an open airy silhouette and modern colour, this cot was constructed from sturdy materials to ensure stability and longevity.
- Expertly crafted from sustainably grown and manufactured South African materials
- Smooth finish is applied in non toxic, hard wearing paint, providing durability, and depth of colour and richness
- Metal fittings are chrome plated
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use. Make sure that if you do use a waterproof mattress protector the plastic portion of the protector doesn’t extend under the baby’s head.
- If you use a blanket, make sure it is tucked under the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Don’t put decorative toys and accessories in the cot whilst your baby is sleeping, as they may stop proper air circulation.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, make sure the mattress base is at the lowest level.
- Don’t allow older children to climb into the cot as it is designed specifically to hold a babys’ weight up to 35kgs.
- Cot: 1370(l) x 750(w) x 900(h)
- Proudly made in South Africa.
- Assembly required.
|Dimensions||137 × 78 × 91 cm|